Thank you for your interest in S&E Specialty Polymers. S&E is a premier specialty plastic compounder. Our custom compounds developed by our professional R&D staff are used in the Automotive, Wire & Cable, Battery, and Footwear Industries as well as General Purpose Applications. We specialize in flame retardant polyolefins, high flame retardant low smoke PVC Plenum, and zero halogen high flame retardant plastic compounds. In addition to our highly developed chemical characteristics S&E has become a leading producer of compounds requiring exacting color match requirements, S&E has consistently demonstrated a solid track record of developing specialized compounds with repeatable results due to our unique capabilities in R&D, quality control, and color matching along with strict adherence to manufacturing guidelines.
- We invest heavily in R&D to continuously develop new formulas and streamline existing ones for optimal product quality and throughput. Our R&D staff includes distinguished employees with long-time knowledge and presence in the industries. In support of our internal objectives for continuous improvement S&E works closely with each customer in developing new formulas to solve specific customer needs.
- S&E enjoys an enviable position as a specialty compounder who is recognized and registered to ISO 9001:2008 and accredited to ISO 17025:2005 (see scope). The ISO systems provide us with the foundation for consistently manufacturing and quality control of our products. With continued investment in a state of the art lab which includes a temperature and humidity control testing room, Atlas CI4000 Weather-o-meter, a Boy 30M injection molding machine, spectrophotometers, as well as advance equipment for testing tensile/elongation, hardness, melt flow and other pertinent properties of plastics. All resulting in a superior ability to provide the most comprehensive testing results to our customers.
- We take great pride in our unique color matching capability. S&E has successfully matched thousands of new colors including some of the most exacting automotive metallic colors. With our proven experience we are confident in matching any new color request from our customer.
Thank you again for your interest in S&E Polymers. Please take your time exploring our website for the industries and/or products of your interest. Or feel free to give us a call. Our Customer Service and R&D department are happy to help you with your specialty compound needs.
•S&E Specialty Polymers to sponsor charity golf tournament to benefit the Life is good Playmakers Organization. Read More
• S&E Specialty Polymers announced the signing of Bellex International/Mihama Corporation as distributor in Asia.
Mihama Corporation has recently signed a distributor agreement with S&E Specialty Polymers for Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore and Malaysia. Mihama Corporation along with its group affiliates Mihama International Trading Shanghai Co., Ltd and Bellex International have offices in Japan, China, South Korea and Delaware, USA. Mihama Corporation has used the chemical business network it has built over the years to bring the products of Japan and Asia to the world, and open the Japanese and Asian markets to international manufacturers. Bellex International Corporation was founded in 1993 as the North American sales arm of the Mihama Group. Working closely with the other Group companies, Bellex brings innovative products and technologies to clients around the world. “We are equally excited about our new partnership with Mihama Corporation,” said Munsey. “This relationship allows S&E to have an even greater presence worldwide.”
• S&E Specialty Polymers Announces the Signing of Millan & Associates, LLC as a Distributor of S&E's Custom Compounds in Latin & South America
• S&E Specialty Polymers Introduces New Resin Compound Brands